Sunday, April 8, 2007

The end of the world as we know it


The End - For more funny movies, click here
This video needs no comment, I must say the music is also awesome.
Also this little clip reminds me of Jericho, but my favourite director Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove is interesting too.
I wanted to reccomend a book about a matriarchal society of survivors of WWIII, but unfortunately it seems not to have been translated into English (on a side-note it was my aunt who translated it into Hungarian). Anyway, if you speak foreign languages check out the books of Thea Beckman.
(Video found on Nyuuuz.hu)

1 comment:

  1. Nos a video az olyan hogy majd beszartam alatta, mintha én csináltam volna, (csak nekem nincs időm ilyenekre egyenlőre sajnos)A zene mellesleg Clint Mansell és innen le is szedheted: http://beng.blog.hu/2007/04/12/itt_a_nyar_az_erettsegi_meg_a_sunshine

    mert sok másnak is a zenéje ám.

    a könyvnek mi a magyar címe?

    ReplyDelete